Brentwood students can take advantage of over 12 courses offered in the summer, while enjoying the green campus and attending Brentwood Classes and Summer Activities.
- If you’re a current undergraduate student at Brentwood, you don’t need to apply to become a Summer Studies student. Simply register for Summer Studies courses through the school registrars.
- Graduating? Students who have a Winter 2015 graduation term on their record and would like to take summer courses just need to complete the Authorization for Change of Program- Graduating Students form. Graduating students are considered Special Students when applying for Summer Studies.
- Students who were not registered, or who withdrew in the Winter term and have received a letter of readmission from the Faculty Office, can register for Summer Studies.
- Students owing fees to Brentwood from previous terms will be denied access to register unless dues are paid.
- Consult the Undergraduate Programs Calendar to check your course and program requirements.
- For help on how to register and manage your course load, visit Enrollment Services.
- School Registrars opens for registration at 8:00AM on each listed opening registration date. Please keep in mind that there is high traffic on the first day of registration and logging in can take 15-30 minutes.
Change your mind? Students are responsible for all registered courses. To formally drop a course, use appropriate forms before the deadline drop date. It is not sufficient to notify the instructor or cease to attend lectures (see Course Drop & Withdrawal for more information).
Continuing Studies Students
If you wish to take a Summer Studies course that is not offered by the School, you must get approval from your Program Advisor at the School of Continuing Studies.
Once you have received permission to register for the course from the Department or Faculty, you must get approval from your Program Advisor at the School of Continuing Studies. You can then register for the course in-person at the Registrars.